Craig Burton – Phuket Nutritionist & Transformation Specialist.
Craig Burton’s Bio
Craig Burton offers a high level of expertise in functional training and nutrition. He focuses on detoxification, food intolerance, nutrient deficiency, lifestyle coaching, goal setting and motivation. This provides a complete physical and mental makeover for clients and gives them the tools to take care of themselves. With over 20 years of experience at the forefront of the health and well-being arena, Craig delivers great results every time.
Nutritional Therapy for fat loss and health/wellbeing, specialising in addressing hormonal imbalances along with digestive and immune system dysfunctions.
- B.A. Applied Science, Sports Science, Minor Psychology
- C.H.E.K NLC Level 1 and 2 (Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach)
- C.H.E.K Level 1 (Physical Training)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine – Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES)
- Stuart Taws Soft Tissue Release
- Dorn Spinal Method Therapy Advanced & Assistant Teacher
- RKC Certified Trainer (Russian Kettlebell Challenge)
- Cranio Sacral Therapy Level 1
- Advanced Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology
- Advanced Diploma Raynor Massage
- Level 1 Sports Trainer (Sports Medicine Australia)
- Sports First Aider (Sports Medicine Australia)
- First Degree Black Belt (Zen Do Kai) / Teaching Rank Sempai
- Numerous workshops and seminars on movement training, correction, physical therapy, nutritional coaching and facilitation